1. After many margaritas, daiquiris and gimlets, and table-top dancing this past weekend: the Grouch is giving up alcohol this season. It will be one long Spring.
2. Hindsight, somehow, will manage to knee you in the boys. GAH!
3. I got my teaching evaluation for last semester's principle of economics course. It was pretty good. Best student comment: "I pink-puffy-heart the Grouch".
4. I may have met someone. I really really like.
5. Books read this week: Elizabeth I and Mary Stuart and The Economic Naturalist